Fair@Square festival exhibitors
Sat 1st and Sun 2nd of December 2012
Fair@Square is a national, free public event held in the cultural
heart of Melbourne, Federation Square. The festival celebrates ethical,
sustainable, morally responsible behaviour; designed to nourish mind,
body and soul. The festival promotes ethical consumption and purchases
in time for Christmas.
Fair@Square has demonstrated ability to reach large crowds and diverse audiences and offers a fantastic opportunity for ethically minded businesses and organisations to promote your initiatives to audiences that are looking for more socially responsible options as well as audiences that are discovering socially and environmental sustainability.
As an exhibitor of Fair@Square you will have the opportunity to:
- Sell your products and services;
- Product launches;
- Samples & demonstrations;
- Direct interaction with new and existing customers
- Open new market opportunities
- Educate consumers
- Provide networks and contacts for retailers and consumers alike
- Business leads
- Build brand awareness
- Sales and customer relationship opportunities
- Conduct market research
- Gain targeted exposure and
- Marketing investment
- Receive exclusives offers - Special Deals
The event is carefully designed to ensure that it offers social, moral, educational and multicultural experiences. The event will include an expo of up to 80 exhibitors and engaging activity programs to reach with the visitors coming to the event. An expected turnout of over 85,000 people will participate in this vibrant festival.