Ethical Enterprise Award (EEA) 2015
The Ethical Enterprise Award
Moral Fairground and Australian Ethical take pleasure in announcing that the 2015 Ethical Enterprise Award is open for applications.
The Ethical Enterprise Award recognises the most inspirational ethical enterprise in Australia – a business or organisation that has achieved the most positive social and economic impact in a local or overseas community through their innovative and ethical trade practices.
Why apply for the Award?
1. Gain recognition for your contribution to this developing sector
2. Have access to fantastic networking opportunities
3. Gain publicity and media exposure to promote your business or enterprise
4. Receive a fantastic cash prize of $10,000
5. Be provided with development and promotional opportunities
6. Gain a marketing edge and recognition through the use of the official EEA logo on all your marketing collateral
7. Receive complimentary exhibitor space at Australia’s largest fair trade and ethical festival, Fair@ Square, in December 2016
8. An Ethical Governance 7-week Mastermind Group participation valued at $399
9. Branded Trust is offering one-year of free access to both the management system and ethical B2B market system. We are also offering the winner a complete implementation and training on both systems with one of our consultants. This package is valued up to $10,000. The management system provides a strong policy foundation and continuous improvement functions helping ethical organisations to be leaders in their industry. Its automated systems help manage and improve governance, workplace risk, environmental sustainability, stakeholder engagement, and due diligence functions for potential partnerships. The ethical markets system assists organisations with procurement and ethical supply chain management by helping to identify ethical suppliers.
ETHICAL ENTERPRISE CONFERENCE PROGRAM FIND OUT MORE
Ethical Enterprise Award Process and Eligibility Criteria
Download this pdf for the EEA Process and Eligibility Criteria before you proceed to applying for the award.
(Limit your supportive documentation to 10MB)
Applications open until 11.59pm (AEST) 30th September 2015
Judging and selection process
- The judging panel will include representatives from Moral Fairground, Australian Ethical Investment and independent judges.
- After your application is received, you will be sent a confirmation email that outlines the judging and selection process so that you know what to expect.
- All applications are then considered and a number of applications will be shortlisted. All applicants will be sent an email advising them on whether or not their application has been successful in being shortlisted for the Ethical Enterprise Award.
- Finally, the judging panel will assess the shortlisted applicants and choose the winner of the Ethical Enterprise Award. If your enterprise is shortlisted, your representatives will be invited to attend the presentation ceremony where the winner of the Ethical Enterprise Award will be announced.
Announcing the Winner!
The winning enterprise will be:
- Announced at a ceremony on the 4h of December 2015 in Melbourne
- Promoted on Moral Fairground Website: moralfairground.com.au
- Published in Moral Fairground’s Fair News e-newsletter in December 2015
- Promoted on the Australian Ethical Investment Website: australianethical.com.au
- Announced to public via media release.
Terms and conditions
- By registering your entry for the Ethical Enterprise Award (EEA) you are accepting the terms and conditions of entry.
- Entry to the EEA is open to Australian registered businesses or organisations only.
- Entry must be made by the ethical enterprise entering the award (no third party nominations).
- Only one entry per enterprise will be allowed.
- Prizes cannot be interchanged or exchanged.
- The decision of the judging panel is final and cannot be appealed or contested.
- Entry to this award opens on the 1st of July 2015 and closes on 30th of September 2015 at 5.00pm.
- All entries are free.
- Entries are for ethical enterprises that have been in operation in 2014/2015.
- To enter the award, the EEA Application Form must be completed and returned to Moral Fairground. Incomplete entries will not be considered.
- Past applicants are entitled to re-enter the award, but a new application will need to be completed.
- Past winners are entitled to re-enter the award but the reason for entry will need to differ from the winning entry. For example, it would need to be for a separate program or initiative.
- Moral Fairground reserves the right to request additional information, ask for additional referees, contact referees and verify the validity of the entries.
- EEA applicants grant to Moral Fairground a non-exclusive royalty-free licence to use trademarks, logos and branding for the purpose of EEA marketing and branding.
- Each EEA applicant warrants that it owns the trademarks, logo, branding and photos provided to Moral Fairground and have the right to licence, use and publish this material in accordance with this Agreement.
Using the EEA artwork
The winner will have permission to use the EEA logo on their marketing material and collateral. The Ethical Enterprise Award is the intellectual property of:
Moral Fairground Pty Ltd, Unit 9/1 Heller Street, Brunswick Vic 3056
ABN 36 134 046 816
Ethical Enterprise Award 2015 Sponsors
Ethical Enterprise Award Prize Contributors
Through our many diverse events and programs we have reached hundreds and thousands of people. We have created a community of conscious consumers, inspired hundreds of advocates and continue to be a great resource of information. We create dynamic platforms to connect both the traditional and conscious consumer to the emerging business sector we represent and provide opportunities to share knowledge and best practice. We constantly regenerate and find new ways to engage with people, providing opportunities all year round for individuals, businesses and organisations to connect, engage and advocate.
Moral Fairground has built a reputation for it’s unique events and programs. Moral Fairground has been operating in the ethical sector since 2009.